Come to our PaleoTime-NL International Fossil Show in Harderwijk (NL), on March 9th 2019!
Contribute knowledge and information to Fossiel.net!
How can I help?
Sea Urchin Conulus subrotundus small
Fossil Identification System
Containing: 4522 fossils
Fossil Photographs by location
Fossil Photographs by collector
The identification of fossils
Using this page you can view many fossils from several private collections You can use the fast search bar above or use one of the advanced searchoptions below.
It is also possible to view All fossils.
You can use the photographs to identify your own fossils. Most times photographs are not enough! Visit the Identification page for tips about identification of fossils.
The goal of this photo database is to present an overview World fossils from as much as possible localities. Everybody who want to help to enhance the system or add photographs is welcome!. Please contact the Fossiel.net Team. Thank you!
Administrators of the Fossil Identification system
The administrators below help to keep the database of fossil identifications up to date. If you see a wrong ID or if you have suggestions, please contact the Fossiel.net Team.
- Herman Zevenberg (webmaster)
- Olof Moleman (Trilobite)
- Frederik Lerouge (Frederik)
- Richard Lausberg (Smaug)
- Allart van Viersen (radiaspis)
- Pieter De Schutter (Somniosus)
- Harold van der Steen (The Stone)
- Sven Van Uytfanghe (ziepe)
- Jeroen (Hieronymus)
- Peter Formanoy (Peter F.)
- Alfer van Rossum (Alfer)
- ceraurus (Ceraurus)
- Robert Mensink (Fossielenzoeker)
- Stijn Destropere (Stijn)
- Kevin Houben (Maurice)
- Johan Vellekoop (FossilDude)
- Tom Koops (Spongebob)
- Tim Wolterbeek (Carboon)
- Luc Goffings (Lugo)
- Oliver Kesselhut (hubertus68)
- J. van der Knaap (knaapjvd)
- Georockshop (Georockshop)